NEW! Dry Guy Pet Friendly Stain Guard
We've applied it, we've tried it, tested it, put it through the ringer and couldn't be more pleased with locally produced, Dry Guy products!
Made in Vancouver, Canada, this pet and eco-friendly stain guard creates a barrier between dirt and debris and collar textiles which can help extend the life of your pet's new outfit.
Dry Guy also helps in deterring mold and mildew, protecting nylon webbing and textile fibres in between washes.
We have tried this solution on all of our textile collars and have found the best result with our PolyCanvas and Polyester Woven Ribbon collars, however it may also be used on our designer linen and cotton textile to protect them from dirt and debris between hand washing without any discolouration or staining of the textile.
Our fave features:
- Nearly odourless –perfect for sensitive snouts!
- Removing dirt and debris is a breeze when hand washing items
- Re-treat a freshly washed outfit with a few spritzes every 3-4 washes
- Let treatment dry for 24 hours for the best result
- Use on other accessories such as bandanas, bow ties, collar flowers and leashes –even coats and footwear!
Ready to ship to Canada and the USA.
Proprietary Formula made in Vancouver, Canada by Dry Guy Waterproofing